Welcome to BC Ferries on Facebook! This is your Fan Page and we encourage you to share your comments, photos, videos, and links here. However, we will review all comments and will remove any that are inappropriate or offensive. We will leave what you share that relates to the subjects covered on this Page. All comments, visuals, videos and other type of material posted by fans on this site ("User Content") do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideals of BC Ferries (BCF), its employees or affiliates. BCF (a) does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statement or product claims made here, (b) is not responsible for any User Content on this site, and (c) does not endorse any opinions expressed on this fan page.
You can help by following some ground rules:
• Please stay on-topic. For example, this is not the forum for asking specific questions about your reservations details, fare information, or for posting requests for us to contact you for recruiting purposes (e.g. "I am looking for a job at BC Ferries. Can you send me some information about your hiring?" or "my reservation was made yesterday, could you please change it or cancel it for me?"), since our hosts do not want any private information shared on the forum. It is, however, permissible to ask general questions about BC Ferries services, promotions, programs and events (e.g. "will there be additional ferry sailings during Christmas season").
• Keep posts interesting and constructive to enlighten other members on what happens in your area, your travels and to raise useful discussion points.
• To protect your own privacy and the privacy of others, you should not include any personal information, such as phone numbers or email addresses, in your posts. In addition, you should not share personal information about others, including pictures.
• Please be respectful to the hosts. Hosts are allocating a generous amount of their time to maintain this site and make it a fun experience for everyone.
• Please be respectful. Personal attacks on other users, administrators and staff members will not be tolerated. Personal attacks, profanity, commercial solicitations and spam will all be removed from the site.
• Please do not monopolize the conversation or post the same comment repeatedly.
• Please ignore the trolls. There is always the possibility that some Facebook users will deliberately post inappropriate or offensive comments in the thread. The best way to deal with these comments is to ignore them. We will delete these comments and ban these users.
• Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
• Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, misleading or unlawful material or information.
• Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
• Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
• Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
• Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
Any fan who does not abide by the ground rules will be banned from participating in the fan page.
Protecting your privacy is important to BCF. In addition to Facebook’s own Data Use Policy, which applies to all Facebook users, we collect, use and disclose the personal information you provide during your use of our Fan Page in accordance with our Website Privacy Statement, which is available by clicking http://www.bcferries.com/about/privacy_statement.html. Each time you access and use our Fan Page or our main website at bcferries.com, you consent to BC Ferries’ collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with our Privacy Statement as it then exists.
Our Fan Page is always being improved, and we plan to add even more new and exciting apps in the future. When you use and download an app that is made available through our Fan Page, any personal information you provide will also be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with our Privacy Statement.
For schedules, trip planning, current conditions and getaways head to bcferries.com for the latest information. We look forward to healthy discussion amongst BCF fans and hope you will enjoy our new site.
Photos & Videos
Reviews and Recommendations
- Monday07:00AM - 08:00PM
- Tuesday07:00AM - 08:00PM
- Wednesday07:00AM - 08:00PM
- Thursday07:00AM - 08:00PM
- Friday07:00AM - 08:00PM
- Saturday08:00AM - 06:00PM
- Sunday08:00AM - 06:00PM